100% full Not resolved

Perfect-Collect is an art reproduction company out of Hong Kong.They had a gorgeous ad for a portrait on canvas that I wanted.

Perfect-Collect advertised fabulous artists to reproduce artwork. When received, portrait looked like a paint-by-numbers painting by a five-year-old. Contacted company, was offered a refund of $20. Refused and sent back portrait according to instructions.

Perfect-Collect claims they never received returned portrait. EBay and Paypal have short time limits to open a case even when dealing with an out of the country seller. No help. Out $60 plus $20 return costs.

Photo included is how portrait SHOULD have looked.Unfortunately, I did not take picture of hideous portrait that was sent before I mailed it back.

Had an Experience with Perfect Collect?

Comments

Oh sure.EBay will help you alright.

I remember buying a laptop computer from eBay. Seller never sent the computer. PayPal gave me the run around. Seller wouldn't answer my emails.

EBay ignored me.Until my states attorney general got involved.

Ebay refunded
Montgomery, Alabama, United States #737138

Ebay will help you, IF you have a tracking number as stated in their instructions! Do you have that number?

Kgriffis
to Ebay refunded #737192

I have a customs number which is what my post office assured me was all I needed.Tried to get tracking number.

No luck.

Neither eBay nor PayPal would help because of their 45-60 day time frames to file a complaint.Portrait did not arrive until day 40, was sent back but that takes a couple of weeks, and sorry, time was up.