Perfect Collect - Lost $60 on eBay seller, Perfect-Collect. No refund. No product.
Perfect-Collect is an art reproduction company out of Hong Kong.They had a gorgeous ad for a portrait on canvas that I wanted.
Perfect-Collect advertised fabulous artists to reproduce artwork. When received, portrait looked like a paint-by-numbers painting by a five-year-old. Contacted company, was offered a refund of $20. Refused and sent back portrait according to instructions.
Perfect-Collect claims they never received returned portrait. EBay and Paypal have short time limits to open a case even when dealing with an out of the country seller. No help. Out $60 plus $20 return costs.
Photo included is how portrait SHOULD have looked.Unfortunately, I did not take picture of hideous portrait that was sent before I mailed it back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Horrible Workmanship
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."